Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Yup - Landon still loves to wear his Tigger suit. That was a great investment on my part! On this occassion, he was posing for me - I have about 6 different facial expressions captured, he wanted to check them all out I guess!! LOL



Landon 'helped' me make icing for Arlan's birthday cake. Quite the mess ... Firstly, he finished sifting the icing sugar onto the cupboard, then wiped it everywhere, then discovered he could blow it, and finally learned that it tasted good so he licked it off the cupboard!! LOL He had fun, that's for sure :-) And I got Arlan's icing made, thankfully



Landon and Arlan are starting to play somewhat 'together' ... like when Landon pulls Arlan around the yard (at top speed I might add) in this little wagon. It seems that the more Landon's 'playing' worries me, the more Arlan likes it. I find that when it gets to be too much and I admonish Landon, Arlan is usually laughing the hardest.

No comments: