Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost an entire month has flown by...

What a fun, and busy month! I've been traveling a lot, busy with my wonderful business, and the boys are stinkers...what can I say!?

We are currently in Swift Current - Landon is having fun fighting with Ryder, Arlan's trying to keep up and is loving playing with the puppies and kitties. Landon loves Lulu so much -- she slept with us last night, and the first thing Landon said when he woke up was "where's lulu?" Then he told me it was too early for me to get up, I could stay in bed (YES!).
It was actually nice that we all slept in today. Arlan's been waking up ~5 or 6 am at Grandma and Grandpa's -- WAY too early for me! today he slept in until 10 am, SWEET! I like that much better. But of course he isn't wanting to nap now ... but that's ok.

So we are fine. The kids are trouble-makers. particularly Arlan. It's like he knows he'll get away with lots with those eyes...
We are in Swifty until Sunday, then up to Aunty's in Kyle, then to Med Hat for a night with Julie which I'm really looking forward to. Tuesday we'll be home again - which will be super nice for all of us!

That's the quick update for now...until next time.

No comments: