Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And it's winter ...

Well, I finally got Arlan some winter boots on the weekend! And he loves them! He wore them around the house all evening. When I took them off, he grabbed them and tried to put them back on himself!! LOL

So we went outside today to explore this wonderful white stuff called snow. Arlan likes the boots, not too sure about the snow though :-/ He did walk a bit, but mostly just wanted to be carried. It wasn't hard to walk or anything, but I think he was a bit freaked out all the same.

Landon has gotten right into it - so excited to play in the snow! I love it, because he still wants to go out to play (of course, I hate having to dress and undress him all day long, but c'est la vie!!).
Arlan was watching Landon eat snow with this look on his face like "Really? EATING it????" But then he tried it out himself. Arlan doesn't like anything cold (even ice cream is questionable), so I don't think snow will be at the top of his list of edibles.

No comments: