Friday, May 30, 2008

Swinging Swinging Swinging ... with a ball!





Landon LOVES to go to the park and swing. He'll play with other kids if they're there (and interested in playing with him), but mostly he just loves to swing. Yesterday was extra fun because he had his soccer ball, and could hold that while swinging :-/ Silly kid. He rested his head on the ball, I thought he was going to fall asleep. John may not want to put a playset in the backyard, but as much as Landon loves to swing we may have to break down and buy one I'm thinking!! LOL
This last picture captures just how much Landon looks like Thomson! Holy moly -- these kids are DEFINITELY related!
I'm just glad that Landon will wear this hat that we bought him. I bought one earlier and he won't leave it on his head for any length of time. I should've known. Landon has preferred the type of hat seen here ever since his first summer ... I will just have to quit trying to get him to wear other types of hats. Maybe the next kid will like the 'other' hats... heh heh.

No comments: