Monday, May 22, 2006

Take me out to the ball game...



















Landon laughed today. His first laugh - it was adorable!! The above pics were taken on this weekend. I LOVE his dimples!! He was enjoying tummy time (VERY unusual), and he was talking and smiling away. I guess he likes sitting in my rocking chair!!

I played my first ball game tonight. It went all right - we won which is always nice. We'll just see how I feel tomorrow!! John and Landon came out to watch because it's such a beautiful night. Landon was pretty good - even managed to wait until I was done playing to get hungry! It did feel good to get back out there though, and to know that I can (if that makes sense). There are lots of games coming up this week, so we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

We have free tickets to the Cult tomorrow, but I think I'm going to just let John go. With all this ball playing that will be happening, I think I'll just enjoy a night at home with Landon. I will be playing Wed, Fri, a tournament on Sat, and 2 games on Sun. I think I have Monday off though, which I will need by then!

Until next time....TK

No comments: