Tuesday, October 21, 2008

other shots from the farm...

Arlan had fun playing on his playmat while we travelled, I'm glad I took it along. This picture was taken when he just rolled over for the very first time :-) He was playing away on his tummy, I was sitting beside him and talking to Grandma. I saw his roll over from the corner of my eye, but it took me a second or two to realize the significance of it!! Then he did it again, and on the third time we caught it on video (which can be seen here -- you'll find the link in the story containing Arlan's videos). My baby is getting sooooo big sooooo fast :-(
Arlan spent some time in his little red snowsuit-thing too ... we went outside on what looked like a gorgous day, but it was super windy !! Ah well, we hung out by the garage, out of the wind but in the sunshine.


And Landon was looking as cute as can be in Grandpa's boots!! Gotta' love the kid in the cowboy boots pictures!!

No comments: