Friday, December 19, 2008

6 months old ... so fast!



Here's our little stinker - already 6 months old! I can hardly believe it - so exciting, yet sad too as our littlest baby is getting to be so big.
He is quite happy with his latest accomplishment though - sitting up on his own! He loves his new vantage point ... playing with toys (he can pick his own toys out of his basket now) and watching his big brother (who is an endless source of entertainment!). So Arlan sits most of the time to play, although every now and again he's tired enough to want to lay back and relax.
and Arlan is still the super-smiliest guy around. It seems he's always smiling! LOL Love it - it's certainly not hard to get a smiley picture, that's for sure.
Now we're just getting ready for that final push for Xmas preparations. I still have to wrap Landon and Arlan's gifts - I keep trying to find the energy, but when the boys lay down in the afternoon I take that chance to lay down too. But I will get it done this weekend I'm hoping. Arlan was up twice to eat last night, so I am definitely laying down today (sounds funny - twice was a good night not that long ago, now it's oh-so-tiring!! heh ). Tomorrow morning we're off to buy bathroom fixtures, then John has his project lined up for him for the next couple of days. for me it'll be xmas planning for meals and gift wrapping. Then on Wed the crew arrives and the festivities begin! I can hardly wait!!!
until next time...

No comments: