Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Report :-)


Here's my little monkey concentrating this morning ... I can't remember on what, likely the cell phone :-)
We had a good day -- to the zoo this morning, which was fun (pics below). A long snooze this afternoon after that fresh air and excitement. Tonight he ran around outside ... explored the backyard while John and I measured for a fence. He didn't even have his pants on (socks and shoes, + shirt) but he was happy as hell just to be running outside (I think he was happiest to have gotten off of the deck!!). I'm very much looking forward to having the yard fenced ... we're phoning tomorrow.
I went for a bike ride tonight. Three so far this year - WOW. It was such a nice night though - very nice ride.
That's the news for today. I'm heading home on the weekend to golf with Carla, Tilly and Julie. I'm going on my own - Landon's staying home with dad :-) Should be fun fun fun!! Heh heh
Until next time ... enjoy the pics!! TK

No comments: