Monday, October 16, 2006

Piggy pig, and poopy poop

What a pooping machine ... he's still going 'full force', heh heh. Some impromptu baths have been in order for clean-up purposes. *sigh* But at least he's a healthy little bugger, and he's still eating up a storm.
Today we missed getting him up at 10:15, but he did get up at 10:30 still. He fell asleep shortly after 11, as I breastfed him in bed. And he wouldn't wake up ... I carried him around, was chatting with John, everything. He was sleepy!! So he had his first nap early, and all other naps have been early too. His last nap (this evening) which is usually only 45 minutes, was stretching out to be longer so we had to get him up. He was so sleepy again, I actually had to put him on the floor in the living room and keep talking to him to wake him up. He wouldn't wake up on me (even when I sat him up on my knee facing me and John and I were laughing at him). So on the floor he went, where he still struggled to wake up!! So we're hoping for a bit of an earlier night tonight? Maybe....just maybe, it'll be earlier than 2:15 am!!

So, we've been perusing houses for sale in Calgary. We are just debating on when John will head out there to (hopefully) buy one. We are both getting very excited for the move ... VERY excited! It's all starting to come together, which is great.

That's the news from here for today. We are going to check out more houses now, so I'll post again in a day or two. Until then...TK

No comments: