Saturday, October 21, 2006

We have a HOUSE!



That's right -- John has struck a deal for our new home in Calgary! We get possession on November 17...Which is very exciting, and very SOON! LOL We'll have busy few weeks as we have to sell this house now :-P But it's all coming together nicely, and we are excited!! We have beautiful hardwoods, three bedrooms upstairs plus a bonus room, ensuite (YAY), and a nice backyard backing onto greenspace, so no neighbours over the backfence :-) Pretty cool - we are pretty darned excited!
The other good news: John will be able to fly home tomorrow instead of Monday. Which I like ... it's not that I don't love Landon, and I love spending time with him too, and he naps so well all day long that I even get breaks, but it'll just be nicer to have John again. I'm so darned spoiled with John having been home so much for Landons first months, I don't know what I'll do when he goes back to work! aiaiaiaiai Actually, I'll spend the first few weeks unpacking and organizing, and then preparing for Christmas, but after that .... heh heh I'll survive, I know.

So that's the big news from here. I'll keep you posted on developments on selling our home here as that will likely all come together in the next couple of weeks as well. Fun fun ... Now I'm really looking forward to Dec 1 when we can be somewhat settled in our new house, as the next few weeks may be a bit hairy...

Bye for now...TK

No comments: