Monday, September 11, 2006

Cereal feeding goes much better...

Feeding Landon cereal goes much easier and quicker when I use pumped milk instead of water!! Today he sat there like a bird with his mouth open while I shoveled in cereal ... barley and oatmeal cereal even, not his favourite rice!! LOL I'm going to try mixing it with formula to see if we get the same effect. I hope so, or I'll be hooked up to the milking machine a lot more often to have enough for cereal!! LOL And this week I'm trying to save the pumped milk for John and my big outing on Saturday. We'll be gone for dinner and part of the evening ... likely until 9, maybe 10 if we can handle that long!! Probably only 9 though!! But we're looking forward to it nonetheless.
I got our bedroom primed today, and plan to head up there to paint it in just a little bit. I should get it all done tonight, and will do any needed touchups in the morning. It sure is a lot brighter in there ... I should've painted that hideous blue out years ago... *sigh* It'll be nice to get that done so that we can move our bedroom back in there, and clean up the living room / dining room for Grandma and Grandpa's visit this weekend!
We went for a walk tonight to enjoy this beautiful weather. Landon had his first time on a swing ... he thought it was ok, but wasn't overly thrilled with it. John also took him down the slide, but that didn't even really phase him. But we thought we'd try it out since swinging and sliding weather is fast disappearing!
That's the news for now...will get some pics posted soon. Take care...TK

No comments: