Friday, September 01, 2006

Landon's a piggy!





















I think Landon may be feeling much better, despite a still stuffy nose and a cough. This afternoon he ate so much cereal, I could hardly believe it. I fed him until I was empty, then he ate about 3 times as much cereal as he ate yesterday! 10 tsp of rice in 14 tsp of water ... and the last 6 tsp were mixed 1/2 and 1/2!! He kept eating, I kept mixing more, he kept eating ... I wasn't sure it would ever quit! So we'll be sure to mix up more from now on. Tomorrow we are going to try oatmeal cereal, we'll see if he gobbles that up :-)

So here are some cute pictures of Landon -- taken before I broke my nose obviously!! He is just such a happy little monkey, it's so fun to capture those big smiles! John took the camera fishing the past few days, so I don't have any new ones from this week. He should be home shortly and we'll take some more cute pics ... especially when he gets himself covered in cereal!!

That's the news from here ... not much of it, but what can I say!! I spend my days putting Landon to sleep and waiting for him to wake up so I can feed him again :-) And I'm loving it!! Take care...TK

No comments: